- 25th, FPD Faculty Sabbatical Reports, 1-5 pm, CML 220.
- 26th, All Faculty Meeting, 1:45, Longhouse
- 26th, LCCEA-LCCEF Solidarity Ice Cream Social, 3:45, Bristow Square (or indoors if weather does not permit)
- 4th Fall Faculty Welcome Reception, 3-4 p.m. in the Art Gallery, 1st Floor of Building 11.
- 18-19th OEA Advocacy Conference, Bend, Oregon (free to members) Register at the following site: https://www.oregoned.org/events/advocacyconference. Find more information at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SsncPWhOjn2jOIYgidOIadh5BHLZE6tv/view
The Fall 2018 Faculty Welcome Reception, co-sponsored by the LCCEA and Lane’s Faculty Professional Development, was attended by faculty artists and guests of honor new faculty and Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs Paul Jarrell.
Photo Credit: Russell H. Shitabata
Fall Faculty Welcome Reception co-sponsored by the LCCEA and Faculty Professional Development
Guests of honor: new faculty members and Lane’s new Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs, Paul Jarrell
And don’t forget to check out the Art-o-Mat!